Carman-Dufferin Recreation Commission is now located at the
Carman Arena in the Kinsmen Room.
**NEW TO THE CARMAN-DUFFERIN RECREATION**
CDRC HOCKEY CAMP August 31 – September 4, 2015
What to Expect
This program is intended to help players get prepared for training camp. The goals of the week are to improve;
- individual skill level
- understanding of team concepts
- physical fitness
Younger players will get back on the ice to prepare for the season and will also be introduced to the concept of dryland training in preparation for future years. An emphasis will be placed on proper technique and physical literacy.
Older players will be pushed to execute skills at the highest pace possible and to drive their development forward through hard work.
Camp is open to both male and female players.
Check out the brochure below for more details:
July 2015 Pool Schedule
Carman Pool Swimming Lesson Registration
Call our office at 204-745-2684
Bronze Medallion/Bronze Cross will be offered:
July 13 – July 24, 2015 – Monday – Friday 8:30am – 11:30am
Exam Saturday July 25th at 8am
August 10 – 21, 2015 Monday – Friday 8:30am – 11:30am
Exam Saturday August 22, 2015 at 8am
National Lifeguarding Course
August 24 – 28, 2015 Monday to Friday 12:00pm – 8:00pm
Exam Saturday August 29th Starting at 8am
Kings Park Campground Reservation
Call the CDRC office at 204-745-2684 to book your campsite.
Kings Park Campground Policies
- All reservations for Carman’s King Park Campground require payment at the time of reservation. By creating a reservation, the customer agrees to abide by all applicable rules and regulations that are conditions of a camping reservation. The customer also agrees to be bound by the cancellation policies in effect. A non-refundable $10.00 reservation fee applies to all reservations.
- You can cancel your reservation and collect a full refund on your camping fees (except for the $10.00 reservation fee) if you cancel 4 or more days before your arrival date. If your cancellation occurs 3 days or less before the arrival date, your fees will be refunded except for the first night’s camping fee and the $10.00 reservation fee. Remember, if you don’t cancel your reservation or do not show up, all fees are forfeited.
- Fire wood is $5.00 an armful.
- Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather.
Carman-Dufferin Recreation Commission
Carman MB R0G 0J0
Monday – Friday : 8:30am – 4:30pm
Tel: (204) 745-2684